Inflatable Hot Tub » Elixir Salts elixirsalts5kg » Home & Garden UK
Elixir Salts elixirsalts5kg Home & Garden UK
- Increases both your magnesium and sulphate levels, giving you energy and vitality
- Great in the bath! Epsom salt is well known to provide muscle relaxation and treat sports injuries
- Flushes toxins and heavy metals from your system, and improves nerve function by regulating electrolytes
- Relieves stress by providing magnesium, well known to be a natural stress reliever
- Our Epsom Salt is both FCC grade and BP grade, so can be safely used for internal use
For soaking: combine two cups of Epsom Salts to warm water in a standard-sized bathtub.
Double the Epsom Salt for an oversized garden tub.
Popular for easing muscle pain and fading bruises.
Bathe three times weekly, soaking for on least 12 minutes.
Foot bath: combine a cup of Epsom Salt to a tub of warm water as a popular balm for aching feet.
Researchers and physicians report that raising your magnesium ranges may develop heart and circulatory wellbeing by reducing irregular heartbeats, preventing hardening of the arteries, reducing blood clots and lowering blood pressure.
Epsom Salt improves the body’s ability to use insulin, reducing the incidence or severity of diabetes.
Epsom Salt flushes toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances.
Epsom Salt improves nerve effectiveness by regulating electrolytes.
Also, calcium is the main conductor for electrical current in the body, and magnesium is necessary to keep right calcium ranges in the blood.
Epsom Salt relieves stress.
Excess adrenaline and stress are believed to empty magnesium, a natural stress reliever, from the body.
Magnesium is necessary for the body to bind adequate amounts of serotonin, a mood-elevating chemical within the brain that creates a feeling of good being and relaxation.