Inflatable Hot Tub » Hexeal Chemicals Bittersalz » Hot Tubs UK
Hexeal Chemicals Bittersalz Hot Tubs UK
- 100% Natural and Sustainably Sourced
- A well known salt used for muscle relaxation, sports injuries and recovery in the bath
- Kali-GmbH are the leading brand. Their Epsom Salts are top quality and 100% pure. They are mined in Germany under strict European Union Quality Control Procedures.
- We are confident that the combination of quality and price of our salts cannot be beaten. Beware of cheaper, inferior salts imported from other parts of the world. Always check, the place of origin and the manufacturers certification.
- Technical Data Sheet | http://goo.gl/UzBq1r
Our Epsom Salt is of the greatest outstanding and is 100% Natural.
They are mined by K+S Kali GmbH in Germany under strict European Union outstanding regulate Procedures.
We are confident that the alternative of outstanding and price of our salts cannot be beaten.
Beware of cheaper, inferior, man made (chemically processed) Magnesium Sulphate imported from alternative parts of the world or individuals that claim to be produced by K+S Kali but are in fact not.
Always check, the position of origin and the manufacturers certification.
What is Epsom Salt? Epsom Salt, named for a bitter saline spring for Epsom in Surrey, England, is not actually salt but a naturally developing pure mineral compound of magnesium and sulphate.
Long known as a al remedy for a number of ailments, Epsom salt has numerous health benefits as clearly as many beauty, household and gardening-related uses.
Studies have shown that magnesium and sulphate are both readily absorbed by the skin, making Epsom salt baths an rapid and recommended strategy to delight in the amazing health benefits.
Magnesium plays a number of roles in the body as regulating the activity of across 325 enzymes, reducing inflammation, helping muscle and nerve functionality and helping to prevent artery hardening.
Sulphates help better the absorption of nutrients, flush toxins and help ease migraine headaches.